- Design a door that suits your home
- Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- Stylish & Modern inserts
- Smooth & Quiet operation
- Bottom Weatherseal for protection from elements
- Springs designed for 20,000 cycles
- Frame manufactured from industrial strength aluminium and available in an extensive powder coating colour selection, to complement your home’s colour scheme.
- A range of insert options allowing you to design the door that suits the look you’re after.
- A range of sizes to fit your application
- Frame manufactured from industrial strength aluminium - so its both lightweight and corrosion resistant.
- Soft, pliable bottom weatherseal to help stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Galvanised hinges and hangers provide long lasting durability in the toughest of weather conditions.
Your home should be your refuge from the busy world, and you don’t want a noisy garage door disturbing you. The Design-A-Door has been designed to ensure it operates quietly, with features such as:
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings ensuring operational noise is kept to a minimum.
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles
- Specially designed, reinforced extrusions for wide doors – all panels reinforced for door widths of 3800mm and over.
- 12 month warranty for complete door and parts in domestic and industrial / commercial applications, surface (excludes salt corrosion)
- Perfect to replace your existing Tilt door
- Roll-a-door® curtain
- Suits low headroom applications
- Easy to lift
- Clear, uncluttered appearance
- Strong & durable
- An extensive range of colours to choose from, enough choices to suit any exterior.
- Roll-A-Door curtain for a clean, neat appearance.
- Hidden extension spring providing a tidy, uncluttered finish.
- Flex-A-Door fits behind the opening and does not protrude forward, like jamb or canopy type tilting doors.
- Unique design - Roll-A-Door curtain, moving like a sectional door.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless sliding action.
- Door can be left open at any height
- Colorbond steel, our preferred supplier, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate.*
- A weatherseal with deep cushioning helping restrict entry of water and leaves.
- A curtain that fits behind the opening and runs on a track, so it won’t blow shut in the wind like a tilt door
Smooth, Quiet Opertaion
- Nylofelt® running strips and nylon rollers ensures the door slides up and down with minimal effort.
- Plastic insert in the horizontal track providing smooth quiet operation.
- Extension springs enclosed and above head height – well out of the reach of children.
- No moving brackets or door supports which could act as finger or arm entrapments.
- Waist height lock for ease of use and added security.
- Pick resistant lock design.
- The locking system is difficult to tamper with, as Flex-A-Door fits behind the opening
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- The Roll-A-Door steel curtain providing a more rigid, stronger door.
- 12 month warranty for complete door and parts in domestic / residential and industrial / commercial applications, surface (excludes salt corrosion)