Made from a ribbed steel curtain that moves vertically in the opening and rolls up and around the drum. Roller Doors are both affordable and durable, suitable for garages and sheds where there is plenty of headroom above the opening.
- Nylofelt™ Running strips for greaseless operation
- Smooth, Quiet & effortless rolling action
- Rubbed coated steel door stops for superior balance
- Bottom weatherseal
- Springs designed to exceed 20,000 cycles
Developed in 1956, the B&D Roll-A-Door® stands out from the competition, and will enhance the appearance of your home with its quality finish.Safety for your family
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
Smooth, quiet operation
- Nylofelt® running strips to provide greaseless operation.
- Roll-A-Guides and mini groove top sheet on the Squareline Deluxe to help reduce chances of paint scuffing.
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation.
Partner your Roll-A-Door with one of the B&D Controll-A-Door openers and you will have one of the quietest automatic doors available.
- Castellated drum wheels.
- Combination of drum and precision springing ensuring consistent balance, and allowing you to stop the door where you want it, and it will stay there.
- Nylofelt® running strips (and Roll-A-Guides) for effortless rolling action.
- Sleek D shaped lifting handle, conveniently located to assist you with opening and closing.
- Finger friendly internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
- Soft, pliable bottom weatherseal to help stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
7 year warranty for steel door curtain, covering steel cracking and lock seam failure, and associated labour in domestic / residential applications, 12 months on surface coating, locking mechanism and all other components and all associated labour (excludes salt corrosion).
12 months for all components and labour in industrial / commercial applications
- Nylon Running Strips for effortless rolling action
- Springs designed for 10,000 cycles
- Rubber Coated Guide Stops for smooth operation
- Bottom Weatherseal to protect from elements
TheRollmasta® rolling door is the ideal choice if you are looking for a good quality rolling door at a budget price. Strong, secure and attractive and manufactured from a name you can trust.Aesthetics
- Wide range of colours.
- Stylish centre lift lock.
- Waist height centre lift lock with double bar locking action.
- Steel door stops.
Ease of Operation
- Nylon braided running strips ensure that your door rolls up and down effortlessly.
- Lifting handle, available as optional extra, provides convenient operation and easy lifting of door.
- Internal lock snib provides easier internal lock use.
- Precision springing and plastic drum combination ensures consistent balance.
- Colorbond steel, our preferred supplier, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate*.
- Weatherseal provides an efficient seal for protection from the elements.
Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Nylon braided running strips.
Strength & Durability
- Springs designed for 10,000 cycles.
- Square curtain profile for extra strength across the door.
Available in a range of sizes
- The Rollmasta rolling door is available in sizes up to 3000mm high and up to 3140mm wide.
- 12 month warranty for complete door and parts in domestic and industrial/commercial applications, surface (excludes salt corrosion)
As with all types of garage doors, for optimal trouble free performance and safety, we recommend you have your door serviced annually